Test Of The Dash Blog Widget

If this works, I am going to be pretty happy.

I just installed a new Widget from Apple's Widget download page, called Dash Blog. The claim is that I can use this little window in Dashboard, on my OS X 10.4 Tiger equipped Mac, to quickly add posts here to the Technically True blog.

We'll see.

If true, I will be in love. And, the content quotient here should skyrocket.

Update June 11th: Yep. DashBlog is terrific. It's changed (and hugely simplified) the way I approach my blog. It works 100% reliably. And, I 100% reccommend it to any other Blogger system user!

Comments

FYT said…
Did it work? I'm interested as well, but all of the blogging apps I've tried are lackluster.
Jack Campbell said…
Yep. It works great.
Anonymous said…
I've been trying to configure mine to use with Movable Type. Any ideas?
Jack Campbell said…
No clue. I think it only works with Blogger, as it is based on the Blogger API.

The developer's site is here: http://dashblog.theonelab.com/
CJ Sorg said…
The availability of this widget was the final thing that got me to switch over to blogger. I'd been toying with moving my blog over to blogger for quite some time, and this widget really made it a no-brainer for me.

So, now let's get prolific already!

Popular Posts